Monday, February 6, 2012

From ME to YOU

Dear Darlings,
    I'm sure it's not normal for ones first blog post to be a letter written to the readers, but let's be honest here people- I'm SO not normal. In fact I've embraced my "non-normal-ness," and so will continue with my letter writing...  
 My name is Eleanna. (hint: it rhymes with Pollyanna!) Jesus, style, fashion alterations, home remodeling, re-purposing furniture, party planning, shoes, the 1940's, tea, Jane Austen, sunsets, the SOUTH, being creative, and CLEVERness are just a FEW things I love. (wowza that was a mouth full!) 
  I believe with my whole heart that we were all created to CREATE and that the desire to be creative is a reflection of the One who created us. So if you'd like to listen to an extra-extrovert's ramblings, then by all means, follow along my journey of attempting cleverness and creativity, while posting my finds and adventures on this blog. Hopefully along the way you will be inspired to create and open up the right side of your brain and let loose all of the lovely, imaginative, creative, and clever things that are in there!! 

YOU. ARE. CREATIVE... I hope you believe it, practice it, and show it to the world in every aspect of your life.
 BE CLEVER!

      Southernly with love, Eleanna~
                                         

2 comments:

  1. that was FABULOUS!! can't wait for future posts!

    and welcome to the blogging world;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Tennessee, United States
A blog inspired by God's creation, fashion, sewing, furniture repurposing, the south, history, anything lovely....... Oh and clever! There WILL be clever~